The Classroom Partnership statement on safeguarding
- All staff are recruited in line with the relevant statutory guidance – Keeping children safe in education – Sept 2018/Keeping learners safe – January 2015.
- The Classroom Partnership provides automated electronic booking confirmations in line with the above and the Conduct Regulations which contain all relevant vetting information, confirmation of checks and a photograph of the worker.
- All staff are provided with a handbook outlining our expectations, their duties and our policies on safeguarding and child protection.
- All staff are provided with access to and have continuous access to online safeguarding training along with a wide range of CPD courses to aid their classroom practice.
- We have invested heavily in a bespoke CRM platform and client portal to provide a robust platform for our partner schools that ensures and maintains candidate compliance.
- Our internal development team are on hand to ensure our CRM adapts to meet any changes in safeguarding practice, vetting requirements or statutory guidance.
- Through our bespoke client portal, clients have an automatically populated single central record for all staff, containing photos and vetting information for each worker.
- The Classroom Partnership is part of the Bluestones Group and therefore has access to all internal support functions including internal legal representation and HR department.
- The Recruitment Training Group provide all staff with induction training covering essential recruitment legislation.
- The Classroom Partnership holds public liability and professional indemnity insurance.
All offices and workers’ files are subject to both internal and external audit through the REC in line with the Audited Education standard.
Our vetting process is a crucial part of our service and no candidates are placed into a school or nursery before the vetting procedure has been completed and verified by our dedicated compliance team.
Our vetting process is stringent and includes:
- A pre-screening telephone interview
- A face-to-face interview
- I.D. & right to work checks
- Previous employment history checks
- Barred List check (formerly List 99)
- Enhanced DBS
- Qualifications & QTS
- Overseas police check
- Teacher agency & prohibited check
- Disqualification & disqualification by association declaration